Standard features on a 2020 189 TrX include BayStar hydraulic steering, an automatic bilge pump, removable navigation lights, a Res-Q retractable boarding ladder, cockpit courtesy light, hi-capacity rear insulated livewell with divider, a livewell aerator pump with timer, a livewell recirculation pump and a livewell pump-out pump, bike seat and power pro pole, a Centric II pedestal seat with mesh suspension (a very comfortable fishing seat), oversized rod lockers, mid-ship tie cleats, passenger-side rod ramp, bow trim switch, locking oversized storage boxes, trolling motor foot control deck recess, driver and passenger bucket seats, a padded dash with tachometer, speedometer, fuel and trim gauges, built-in ice chest with a front deck step, MinnKota 70 Edge 24 volt, 70 lb.trolling motor, stainless steel drink holders, a chrome fuel fill, center console with fiberglass lid, stainless steel pull-up cleats and a stainless steel prop.
Optional features on this boat include a 15 amp x 3 bank on-board battery charger, Lowrance Hook2 7 color GPS with down imaging and sonar flush mounted in the console, port side rod box organizer, hotfoot, turn style trim, 4 pneumatic storage box pistons, a tool organizer with fish measuring board and an extra retractable rod buckle (on the starboard side).
The matching Triton trailer comes standard with surge disc brakes, balanced radial tires, Vault hubs (with available 10-year limited warranty), aluminum diamond tread plate, front and rear step pads, swivel jack stand, channel steel frame, swing tongue, Triton lighted step pads and recessed and waterproof lighting. Aluminum wheels and a matching spare tire are standard. The garage length needed with the tongue swung open and the engine down is approximately 21'1".
This boat is Black mist / Carbon mist / Sunburst orange pinstripes. Good looking boat!
This boat comes with a cranking battery, two trolling motor batteries, stainless steel prop, trailer tie downs and a motor toter. A depthfinder / GPS exchange and/or addition is available. A trolling motor upgrade or exchange is available. Please contact us for pricing on these additions / exchanges.
Length: 18 ft. 8 in.
Beam: 94 in.
Max. horsepower range: 150
Approximate hull weight: 1690 lb.
Length with swing tongue: 20 ft. 9 in.
Length without swing tongue: 22 ft. 5 in.
Fuel capacity: 41 gal.
Livewell capacity: 36 gal.
Rear storage boxes: 168 qt.
Built-in ice chest: 51 qt.
Front storage box: 300 qt.
Persons capacity: 600 lb.
Triton has some very impressive incentives, programs and partnerships to offer with the purchase of a new 189 TRX.
1) The BASS Nation Alliance. Once you join your state B.A.S.S. Federation (which costs $45.00) and we register your boat, Triton/Mercury will mail you a check for $500.
2) A.B.A. Alliance / Triton and Mercury. With the purchase of a new Triton boat you will receive one year of entry fees paid to the American Bass Angler’s tournament trail of your choice plus a one year free membership in the A.B.A. This is over a $1,000 value. (Offer good for 150 hp. or larger engines).
3) The Triton GOLD program which, in our opinion, is the best tournament incentive program in the industry. If you win a qualifying tournament with 60 boats or more, fishing from this boat, Triton will add $1,000 to your tournament winnings! (For a boat with a 150 HP, or smaller, engine and currently good within the first 3 years of boat ownership.)
4) Triton has several owner’s tournaments across the country including one at Kentucky lake in May. It is a very fun tournament that is extremely well run. A new Triton boat is given away by random draw at the event. Many of our customers fish it every year and regularly talk about how much they enjoy it and look forward to it.
5) If you are a military veteran or local hero (law enforcement, fireman or EMT) – Thank you for your service. As a small way to let you know that they appreciate your service, Triton will give you a rebate of $2.00 per engine horsepower. They will also send you a free apparel package.
6) Triton offers a Bassmaster college & high school fishing team retail purchase bonus rebate of $500. It also includes an apparel package valued at $250. To be eligible for the program the student angler must be on a college or high school fishing team and fish the Bassmaster college or high school series. (To be eligible for the B.C.H.S. retail purchase bonus the buyer must be the legal guardian, parent or grandparent of the student angler.) This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other Mercury or Triton offer.
Finally, there are two additional exclusive incentives that Clark Marine Sales has to offer. If you win an A.B.A. 100% PLUS Team Tour tournament in the Tennessee / Kentucky division within the first two years of ownership and you purchased your new Triton boat from us, Clark Marine Sales will give you $500. (This incentive program is administered through A.B.A.)
Additionally, if you are a military veteran or local hero, Clark Marine Sales will match the $2.00 per engine horsepower rebate offered by Triton. Combined with Triton’s Veteran's and Local heroes promotion this equates to $600 rebate on this boat! We appreciate your service!
Please contact us for more information about any of these offers / promotions.
Why should you buy your next boat from Clark Marine Sales? We have built our business on great customer service and fair and honest business practices. We have been in business since 1980 and our goal is to offer you a great experience from start to finish AND great service for years to come. Our location is convenient and easy to find, 2 minutes off I-65, at exit # 61, Peytonsville Road, in Franklin, TN (about 20 minutes south of Nashville). Many of our customers have purchased numerous boats from us and we are very honored and appreciative that they have entrusted us with their repeat business. We have a state-of-the-art, five-acre marine complex with a paved parking lot and camera security. We are fortunate to have very low employee turnover - the average tenure of each of our staff members is almost 14 years. As a result, all of our employees are knowledgeable and experienced and each one knows that our success depends on how well we take care of you, our customer. Complete customer satisfaction is our goal! Please read what our customers have to say about us under the "Testimonials" section of our website (clarkmarine.com, under “About Us”). Our customers say it much better than we can!
We are very proud that Mercury awarded us their Dealer Congress Award and a Service CSI Award for outstanding customer service and satisfaction in 2015 - 2018! Our current Mercury C.S.I. score is over 98%, which we think speaks volumes.
We are extremely proud to be a Caymas boats dealer. Caymas Boats was founded in 2018 by marine industry veteran Earl Bentz. Caymas is dedicated to the distinguished design and meticulous construction of the highest-quality custom fiberglass fishing boats in the world.
We are Tennessee’s newest Vexus boats dealer! Vexus boats…. raising the bar of craftmanship and the rewards of ownership.
We were awarded the Triton Boats Dealer of the Year (the largest dealer in the country), for 2014, and we were near the top of the list from 2015-2019!
Please take a minute to visit our website at clarkmarine dot com. There you can learn more about us, see actual photos of our new and used inventory (not just representative photos), and get specific directions to us. Our customers say it much better than we can!
Do you need financing for your new or “new to you” boat? Please complete a secure credit application (found under the “Finance” tab at the top of our website) we will take it from there.
Do you have a boat you need to trade-in? That’s no problem, we gladly take trade-in boats. Please fill out our trade-in evaluation form (also found under the “Finance” tab on our website) and we will be glad to give you an estimate for your boat.
Do you have a boat you would like to sell? We have a consignment program that makes the sale process extremely easy for you. Please click the “Consignment” tab on the top of our website for details or feel free to give us a call or e-mail.
We keep a great selection of marine parts and accessories in stock. We also have a full service, on-site rigging shop – please contact us to discuss how we can rig your boat just the way you want it!
We offer new fishing and pleasure boats from: Caymas, Triton (fiberglass and aluminum), Vexus and SeaArk plus Veranda pontoons. We carry and service Mercury and Yamaha outboard engines. Whether it’s a deck boat, high performance bass boat, crappie boat, aluminum boat, fishing boat, pleasure or fishing pontoon, triple log pontoon, utility boat, jon boat or hunting boat, we have the boat to meet your needs. We have delivered boats to as far away as Vermont and have had customers come from as far away as California to purchase their boat from us. We can arrange delivery to you! (Please call or e-mail for delivery charges). We are well worth the trip whether you are traveling from Indiana, Illinois, Ohio, Alabama, Kentucky, Arkansas, Mississippi, West Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, the Florida panhandle, Chattanooga, Nashville, Knoxville, Clarksville, Jackson, Cookeville or Memphis, Tennessee.
Please follow us on Facebook (Clark Marine Sales).
We buy clean, used boats (2008 and newer)!
Thank you for your interest! Please contact us if you have any questions or if we can be of assistance in any way. We look forward to serving you!
Photos may show optional equipment. Not responsible for misprints, typographical errors or omissions.