2019 Triton 20 TrX Patriot with a Mercury 250 Pro XS V-8 4-stroke. We have updated the Lowrance units on this boat to an HDS-9 Live and an HDS-12 Live (these units are NOT SHOWN in these photos). BOAT IS SALE PRICED! Please call for details.
A 20 TRX Patriot boat comes with a host of fisherman friendly features that are optional on most other brands including a Lowrance HDS-9 in the dash, a Lowrance HDS-9 in the bow, one 8' Power Pole Blade, a dual pro 4 bank on-board battery charger, Fulton F2 winch and trailer jack, lighted step pads on the trailer, reverse illumination lights on the trailer, hot foot throttle and trim on the wheel, tilt steering wheel, front deck carpet padding, stainless steel compartment latches, tournament livewells with Oxygenators, keelshield protector and a T & H Marine custom adjustable jackplate.
Options on this particular boat include a MinnKota Ultrex 112 trolling motor, Lowrance Point One antenna, remote drain plug and drop-in trays in the rod locker and one of the rear storage boxes.
Standard features on a Triton 20 TRX Patriot include all composite construction, auto and manual bilge pumps, battery master shut-off switch, built-in L.E.D. bow navigation lights, Res-Q retractable boarding ladder, passenger footrest with sliding storage box, cockpit courtesy light, 1 bike seat and one Centric II pedestal seat with mesh suspension, 2 front pedestal locations, retractable rod buckles, L.E.D. compartment lights, port side 8' rod rack with 12-rod capacity, trolling motor foot-control deck recess, adjustable driver and passenger suspension bucket seats, center console with fiberglass lid, padded dash with tachometer, speedometer, voltmeter, fuel, trim and water-pressure gauge, stainless steel pull-up cleats, built-in ice-chest in front-deck step, stainless steel prop, chrome fuel fill and a cranking battery.
The Triton tandem trailer includes custom aluminum wheels with radial tires, Vault hubs (with a 10 year limited warranty), aluminum diamond tread plate, disc brakes on all axles, ratchet tie downs, seven pin trailer plug, spare aluminum wheel and radial tire, channel steel frame, swing tongue, recessed and waterproof lighting and a Road Armor protective finish. The garage length needed with the tongue swung open and the engine down is approximately 23'3".
These boats are very impressive ... and a great value!
Length: 20 ft. 5 in.
Beam: 95 in.
Maximum Horsepower: 250
Approximate Hull weight: 1790 lb.
Length with swing tongue: 22 ft. 11 in.
Length without swing tongue: 24 ft. 7 in.
Fuel Capacity: 45 gal.
Livewell Capacity: 44.5 gal.
Rear Storage Boxes: 168 qt.
Built-In Ice Chest: 51 qt.
Front Storage Box: 352 qt.
Persons Capacity: 660 lb.
NOTE: Although shown in some of the attached file photos a Power Pole is NOT included on this particular boat but all the other features of a 20 TRX Patriot package are included. This boat includes an electronics upgrade to a Lowrance 12 Live and a Lowrance 9 Live.
Triton has some really impressive incentives, programs and partnerships to offer with the purchase of a new 20 TRX Patriot.
1) The BASS Nation Alliance. Once you join your state B.A.S.S. Federation (which costs $45.00) and we register your boat, Triton/Mercury will mail you a check for $500.
2) A.B.A. Alliance / Triton and Mercury. With the purchase of a new Triton boat you will receive one year of entry fees paid to the American Bass Angler’s tournament trail of your choice plus a one year free membership in the A.B.A. This is over a $1,000 value.
3) The Triton GOLD program which, in our opinion, is the best tournament incentive program in the industry. If you win a qualifying tournament with 60 boats or more, fishing from this boat,Triton and Mercury will add $7,000 to your tournament winnings! (For a boat with a Mercury 250 HP engine and currently good within the first 3 years of boat ownership.)
4) Triton has several owner’s tournaments across the country including one at Kentucky lake in May. It is a very fun tournament that is extremely well run. They give away a new Triton boat by random draw at the event. Many of our customers fish it every year and regularly talk about how much they enjoy it and look forward to it.
5) If you are a military veteran or local hero (law enforcement, fireman or EMT) – Thank you for your service. As a small way to let you know that they appreciate your service, Triton will give you a rebate of $2.00 per engine horsepower. They will also send you a free apparel package.
6) Triton offers a Bassmaster college & high school fishing team retail purchase bonus rebate of $500. It also includes an apparel package valued at $250. To be eligible for the program the student angler must be on a college or high school fishing team and fish the Bassmaster college or high school series. (To be eligible for the B.C.H.S. retail purchase bonus the buyer must be the legal guardian, parent or grandparent of the student angler.) This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other Mercury or Triton offer.
Finally, there are two additional exclusive incentives that Clark Marine Sales has to offer. If you win an A.B.A. 100% PLUS Team Tour tournament in the Tennessee / Kentucky division within the first two years of ownership and you purchased your new Triton boat from us, Clark Marine Sales will give you $500. (This incentive program is administered through A.B.A.)
Additionally, if you are a military veteran or local hero, Triton offers a $2.00 per engine horsepower rebate, which saves you $500. We appreciate your service!
Please contact us for more information about any of these offers or promotions.
Price shown includes freight, dealer prep, cranking battery, three trolling motor batteries, motor toter (motor support device) and a Mercury stainless steel prop. An electronics unit upgrade and/or addition is available. A trolling motor exchange / upgrade is available. Please contact us for electronics and trolling motor options and pricing.
Photos may depict optional equipment. Not responsible for typographical errors or omissions.