2019 Triton 20 TrX Patriot with a Mercury 250 Pro XS 4-stroke. Custom colors: Eclipse Onyx / Nassau. Very sharp boat!!!
This boat comes with a host of fisherman friendly features that are optional on most other brands including a Lowrance HDS-9 in the dash, a Lowrance HDS-9 in the bow, one 8' Power Pole Blade, a dual pro 4 bank on-board battery charger, Fulton F2 winch and trailer jack, lighted step pads on the trailer, reverse illumination lights on the trailer, hot foot throttle and trim on the wheel, tilt steering wheel, front deck carpet padding, stainless steel compartment latches, tournament livewells with Oxygenators, keelshield protector and a T & H Marine custom adjustable jackplate.
Options on this particular boat package include a MinnKota Ultrex 112 trolling motor, remote drain plug, adjustable slide for the hotfoot, a Triton custom boat cover, 17" bright aluminum wheels on the trailer and stainless steel fenders on the trailer.
This boat features a custom color scheme - it is not one of the standard Triton color combos. An electronics upgrade is available.
Standard features on a Triton 20 TRX Patriot include all composite construction, auto and manual bilge pumps, battery master shut-off switch, built-in L.E.D. bow navigation lights, Res-Q retractable boarding ladder, passenger footrest with sliding storage box, cockpit courtesy light, 1 bike seat and one Centric II pedestal seat with mesh suspension, 2 front pedestal locations, retractable rod buckles, L.E.D. compartment lights, port side 8' rod rack with 12-rod capacity, trolling motor foot-control deck recess, adjustable driver and passenger suspension bucket seats, center console with fiberglass lid, padded dash with tachometer, speedometer, voltmeter, fuel, trim and water-pressure gauge, stainless steel pull-up cleats, built-in ice-chest in front-deck step, stainless steel prop, chrome fuel fill and a cranking battery.
The Triton tandem trailer includes custom aluminum wheels with radial tires, Vault hubs (with a 10 year limited warranty), aluminum diamond tread plate, disc brakes on all axles, ratchet tie downs, seven pin trailer plug, spare aluminum wheel and radial tire, channel steel frame, swing tongue, recessed and waterproof lighting and a Road Armor protective finish. The garage length needed with the tongue swung open and the engine down is approximately 23'3".
These boats are very impressive ... and an awesome value!
Length: 20 ft. 5 in.
Beam: 95 in.
Maximum Horsepower: 250
Approximate Hull weight: 1790 lb.
Length with swing tongue: 22 ft. 11 in.
Length without swing tongue: 24 ft. 7 in.
Fuel Capacity: 45 gal.
Livewell Capacity: 44.5 gal.
Rear Storage Boxes: 168 qt.
Built-In Ice Chest: 51 qt.
Front Storage Box: 352 qt.
Persons Capacity: 660 lb.
Triton has some really impressive incentives, programs and partnerships to offer with the purchase of a new 20 TRX Patriot.
1) The BASS Nation Alliance. Once you join your state B.A.S.S. Federation (which costs $45.00) and we register your boat, Triton/Mercury will mail you a check for $500.
2) A.B.A. Alliance / Triton and Mercury. With the purchase of a new Triton boat you will receive one year of entry fees paid to the American Bass Angler’s tournament trail of your choice plus a one year free membership in the A.B.A. This is over a $1,000 value.
3) The Triton GOLD program which, in our opinion, is the best tournament incentive program in the industry. If you win a qualifying tournament with 60 boats or more, fishing from this boat,Triton and Mercury will add $7,000 to your tournament winnings! (For a boat with a Mercury 250 HP engine and currently good within the first 3 years of boat ownership.)
4) Triton has several owner’s tournaments across the country including one at Kentucky lake in May. It is a very fun tournament that is extremely well run. They give away a new Triton boat by random draw at the event. Many of our customers fish it every year and regularly talk about how much they enjoy it and look forward to it.
5) If you are a military veteran or local hero (law enforcement, fireman or EMT) – Thank you for your service. As a small way to let you know that they appreciate your service, Triton will give you a rebate of $2.00 per engine horsepower. They will also send you a free apparel package.
6) Triton offers a Bassmaster college & high school fishing team retail purchase bonus rebate of $500. It also includes an apparel package valued at $250. To be eligible for the program the student angler must be on a college or high school fishing team and fish the Bassmaster college or high school series. (To be eligible for the B.C.H.S. retail purchase bonus the buyer must be the legal guardian, parent or grandparent of the student angler.) This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other Mercury or Triton offer.
Finally, there are two additional exclusive incentives that Clark Marine Sales has to offer. If you win an A.B.A. 100% PLUS Team Tour tournament in the Tennessee / Kentucky division within the first two years of ownership and you purchased your new Triton boat from us, Clark Marine Sales will give you $500. (This incentive program is administered through A.B.A.)
Additionally, if you are a military veteran or local hero, Clark Marine Sales will match the $2.00 per engine horsepower rebate offered by Triton. Combined with Triton’s Veteran's and Local heroes promotion this equates to $1,000 rebate on this boat! We appreciate your service!
Please contact us for more information about any of these offers or promotions.
Why should you buy your next boat from Clark Marine Sales? We have been in business since 1980 and our goal is to offer you a great experience from start to finish AND great service for years to come. Our location is convenient and easy to find, 2 minutes off I-65, at exit # 61, Peytonsville Road, in Franklin, TN (about 20 minutes south of Nashville).
We have been a Ranger boats dealer since 2011. Starting in 2011 and in every year since we have been awarded a Ranger “Top 100” dealer. We keep a great selection of new Ranger fiberglass and aluminum boats in stock.
We were awarded the Triton Boats Dealer of the Year (the largest dealer in the country), for 2014, and we were near the top of the list in 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018!
We are also very proud that Mercury awarded us their Dealer Congress Award and a Service CSI Award for outstanding customer service and satisfaction in 2015, 2016 and 2017! Our current Mercury C.S.I. score is 98%, which we think speaks volumes.
Many of our customers have purchased numerous boats from us and we are very honored and appreciative that they have entrusted us with their repeat business.
We have a state-of-the-art, five-acre marine complex with a paved parking lot and camera security. We are fortunate to have very low employee turnover - the average tenure of each of our staff members is almost 14 years. As a result, all of our employees are knowledgeable and experienced and each one knows that our success depends on how well we take care of you, our customer. Complete customer satisfaction is our goal!
Please take a minute to visit our website at clarkmarine dot com. There you can learn more about us, see actual photos of our new and used inventory (not just representative photos), get directions to us and we encourage you to read some of the mail that our customers have sent to us (under the “Dealer Info.” tab / “Testimonials”). Our customers say it much better than we can!
Do you need financing for your new or “new to you” boat? Please complete a secure credit application (found under the “Finance” tab at the top of our website) we will take it from there.
Do you have a boat you need to trade-in? That’s no problem, we gladly take trade-in boats. Please fill out our trade-in evaluation form (also found under the “Finance” tab on our website) we will be glad to give you an estimate for your boat.
Do you have a boat you would like to sell? We have a consignment program that makes the sales process super easy for you. Please click the “Consignment” tab on the top of our website for details or feel free to give us a call or e-mail.
We keep a great selection of marine parts and accessories in stock. We also have a full service, on-site rigging shop – please contact us to discuss how we can rig your boat just the way you want it!
We offer new fishing and pleasure boats from: Ranger (fiberglass and aluminum), Triton (fiberglass and aluminum) and SeaArk plus Ranger and Veranda pontoons. We carry and service Mercury and Yamaha outboard engines. Whether it’s a deck boat, high performance bass boat, crappie boat, aluminum boat, fishing boat, pleasure or fishing pontoon, triple log pontoon, utility boat, jon boat or hunting boat, we have the boat to meet your needs. We have delivered boats to as far away as Vermont and have had customers come from as far away as California to purchase their boat from us. We can arrange delivery to you! (Please call or e-mail for delivery charges). We are well worth the trip whether you are traveling from Indiana, Illinois, Ohio, Alabama, Kentucky, Arkansas, Mississippi, West Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, the Florida panhandle, Chattanooga, Nashville, Knoxville, Clarksville, Jackson or Memphis, Tennessee.
Please follow us on Twitter (@Clark_Marine) and Facebook (Clark Marine Sales).
We buy clean, used boats (2008 and newer)!
Thank you for your interest! Please contact us if you have any questions or if we can be of assistance in any way. We look forward to serving you!