Brand new, 2018 Triton 189 TrX with a Mercury 150 4-stroke.
Standard features on a 189 TrX include BayStar hydraulic steering, an automatic bilge pump, removable navigation lights, a Res-Q retractable boarding ladder, cockpit courtesy light, hi-capacity rear insulated livewell with divider, a livewell aerator pump with timer, a livewell recirculation pump and a livewell pump-out pump, bike seat and power pro pole, a Centric II pedestal seat with mesh suspension (a very comfortable fishing seat), oversized rod lockers, passenger-side rod ramp, bow trim switch, locking oversized storage boxes, trolling motor foot control deck recess, driver and passenger bucket seats, a padded dash with tachometer, speedometer, fuel and trim gauges, built-in ice chest with a front deck step, stainless steel drink holders, a chrome fuel fill, center console with fiberglass lid, stainless steel pull-up cleats and a stainless steel prop.
Optional features on this boat include an upgraded livewell system, MinnKota Fortrex 80 trolling motor, a 15 amp x 3 bank on-board battery charger, L.E.D. compartment lights, port rod organizer, hotfoot, turn style trim and 4 storage box pistons. It has a Lowrance Hook 7 color GPS unit with down imaging flush mounted in the console.
The matching Triton trailer comes standard with surge disc brakes, balanced radial tires, Vault hubs (with a 10-year limited warranty), aluminum diamond tread plate, front and rear step pads, swivel jack stand, channel steel frame, swing tongue and recessed and waterproof lighting. Aluminum wheels and a matching spare tire are standard. The garage length needed with the tongue swung open and the engine down is approximately 21'1".
This boat is Triton color combo # 6 - Black Mist / Carbon Mist. It is sharp!
The boat comes with a cranking battery, two trolling motor batteries, stainless steel prop, trailer tie downs and a motor toter. A depthfinder / GPS addition and/or trolling motor upgrade or exchange is available. Please contact us for a quote.
Following is a link to an informative video that we created on a 189 TRX - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JK0u9jXoUnk .
Triton has some very impressive incentives, programs and partnerships to offer with the purchase of a new 189 TRX.
1) The BASS Nation Alliance. Once you join your state B.A.S.S. Federation (which costs $45.00) and we register your boat, Triton/Mercury will mail you a check for $500.
2) A.B.A. Alliance / Triton and Mercury. With the purchase of a new Triton boat you will receive one year of entry fees paid to the American Bass Angler’s tournament trail of your choice plus a one year free membership in the A.B.A. This is over a $1,000 value. (Offer good for 150 hp. or larger engines).
3) The Triton GOLD program which, in our opinion, is the best tournament incentive program in the industry. If you win a qualifying tournament with 60 boats or more, fishing from this boat,Triton and Mercury will add $1,000 to your tournament winnings! (For a boat with a Mercury 150 HP - or smaller - engine and currently good within the first 3 years of boat ownership.)
4) Triton has several owner’s tournaments across the country including one at Kentucky lake in May. It is a very fun tournament that is extremely well run. A new Triton boat is given away by random draw at the event. Many of our customers fish it every year and regularly talk about how much they enjoy it and look forward to it.
5) If you are a military veteran or local hero (law enforcement, fireman or EMT) – Thank you for your service. As a small way to let you know that they appreciate your service, Triton will give you a rebate of $2.00 per engine horsepower. They will also send you a free apparel package.
6) Triton offers a Bassmaster college & high school fishing team retail purchase bonus rebate of $500. It also includes an apparel package valued at $250. To be eligible for the program the student angler must be on a college or high school fishing team and fish the Bassmaster college or high school series. (To be eligible for the B.C.H.S. retail purchase bonus the buyer must be the legal guardian, parent or grandparent of the student angler.) This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other Mercury or Triton offer.
Finally, there are two additional exclusive incentives that Clark Marine Sales has to offer. If you win an A.B.A. 100% PLUS Team Tour tournament in the Tennessee / Kentucky division within the first two years of ownership and you purchased your new Triton boat from us, Clark Marine Sales will give you $500. (This incentive program is administered through A.B.A.)
Additionally, if you are a military veteran or local hero, Clark Marine Sales will match the $2.00 per engine horsepower rebate offered by Triton. Combined with Triton’s Veteran's and Local heroes promotion this equates to $600 rebate on this boat! We appreciate your service!
Please contact us with any questions or for more information about any of these offers / promotions.
Clark Marine Sales is located in Franklin, TN (about 20 minutes south of Nashville), and we have proudly served middle Tennessee boaters since 1980. Please take a minute to visit our website at clarkmarine dot com. There you can learn more about us, see actual photos of our new and used inventory (not just representative photos), get directions, read some of the mail that our customers have sent to us (under “Dealer Info. / Testimonials” section) and take a virtual tour of our facility.
We have financing available for all new boats (and most used boats) and we can arrange delivery to anywhere in the U.S. (please call or e-mail for delivery charges). We were awarded the Triton Boats Dealer of the Year (the largest dealer in the country), for 2014 and we were near the top of the list every year since. We are also very proud that Mercury has awarded us their Dealer Congress Award and a Service CSI Award for outstanding customer service and satisfaction!
We have a state-of-the-art, five acre marine complex with easy access off Interstate 65 at Exit # 61 (Peytonsville Road). Our staff has over 200 years of combined marine experience. We keep a great selection of marine parts and accessories in stock. We have a full service, on-site rigging shop – please contact us to discuss how we can rig your boat just the way you want it!
We offer new boats from: Ranger, Triton, Centurion, SeaArk and Veranda pontoons along with engines from Mercury and Yamaha. Whether it’s a deck boat, high performance bass boat, aluminum boat, fishing boat, pleasure or fishing pontoon, utility boat, jon boat or hunting boat, we have the boat to meet your needs. We are well worth the trip whether you are traveling from Indiana, Illinois, Ohio, Alabama, Kentucky, Arkansas, Mississippi, West Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, the Florida panhandle, Chattanooga, Nashville, Knoxville, Clarksville or Memphis, Tennessee.
Please follow us on Twitter (@Clark_Marine) and Facebook (Clark Marine Sales).
We buy clean, used boats (2008 and newer)!
Thank you for your interest! Please contact us if you have any questions. We look forward to serving you!