Standard features on a 189 TrX include BayStar hydraulic steering, an automatic bilge pump, removable navigation lights, a Res-Q retractable boarding ladder, cockpit courtesy light, hi-capacity rear insulated livewell with divider, a livewell aerator pump with timer, a livewell recirculation pump and a livewell pump-out pump, bike seat and power pro pole, a Centric II pedestal seat with mesh suspension (a very comfortable fishing seat), oversized rod lockers, passenger-side rod ramp, bow trim switch, locking oversized storage boxes, trolling motor foot control deck recess, driver and passenger bucket seats, a padded dash with tachometer, speedometer, fuel and trim gauges, built-in ice chest with a front deck step, stainless steel drink holders, a chrome fuel fill, center console with fiberglass lid, stainless steel pull-up cleats and a stainless steel prop.
Optional features on this boat include a remote drain plug, an upgraded livewell system, MinnKota Fortrex 80 trolling motor, a 15 amp x 3 bank on-board battery charger, L.E.D. compartment lights, port rod organizer, hotfoot, turn style trim and 4 storage box pistons. It has a Lowrance Hook 7 color GPS unit with down imaging flush mounted in the console.
The matching Triton trailer comes standard with surge disc brakes, balanced radial tires, Vault hubs (with a 10-year limited warranty), aluminum diamond tread plate, front and rear step pads, swivel jack stand, channel steel frame, swing tongue and recessed and waterproof lighting. Aluminum wheels and a matching spare tire are standard. The garage length needed with the tongue swung open and the engine down is approximately 21'1".
This boat is Triton color combo # 3 - Gunmetal / Nassau blue. It is a nice boat!
The boat comes with a cranking battery, two trolling motor batteries, stainless steel prop, trailer tie downs and a motor toter. A depthfinder / GPS addition and/or trolling motor upgrade or exchange is available. Please contact us for pricing.
Following is a link to an informative video that we created on a 189 TRX - .
Triton has some very impressive incentives, programs and partnerships to offer with the purchase of a new 189 TRX.
1) The BASS Nation Alliance. Once you join your state B.A.S.S. Federation (which costs $45.00) and we register your boat, Triton/Mercury will mail you a check for $500.
2) A.B.A. Alliance / Triton and Mercury. With the purchase of a new Triton boat you will receive one year of entry fees paid to the American Bass Angler’s tournament trail of your choice plus a one year free membership in the A.B.A. This is over a $1,000 value. (Offer good for 150 hp. or larger engines).
3) The Triton GOLD program which, in our opinion, is the best tournament incentive program in the industry. If you win a qualifying tournament with 60 boats or more, fishing from this boat,Triton and Mercury will add $1,000 to your tournament winnings! (For a boat with a Mercury 150 HP - or smaller - engine and currently good within the first 3 years of boat ownership.)
4) Triton has several owner’s tournaments across the country including one at Kentucky lake in May. It is a very fun tournament that is extremely well run. A new Triton boat is given away by random draw at the event. Many of our customers fish it every year and regularly talk about how much they enjoy it and look forward to it.
5) If you are a military veteran or local hero (law enforcement, fireman or EMT) – Thank you for your service. As a small way to let you know that they appreciate your service, Triton will give you a rebate of $2.00 per engine horsepower. They will also send you a free apparel package.
6) Triton offers a Bassmaster college & high school fishing team retail purchase bonus rebate of $500. It also includes an apparel package valued at $250. To be eligible for the program the student angler must be on a college or high school fishing team and fish the Bassmaster college or high school series. (To be eligible for the B.C.H.S. retail purchase bonus the buyer must be the legal guardian, parent or grandparent of the student angler.) This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other Mercury or Triton offer.
Finally, there are two additional exclusive incentives that Clark Marine Sales has to offer. If you win an A.B.A. 100% PLUS Team Tour tournament in the Tennessee / Kentucky division within the first two years of ownership and you purchased your new Triton boat from us, Clark Marine Sales will give you $500. (This incentive program is administered through A.B.A.)
Additionally, if you are a military veteran or local hero, Clark Marine Sales will match the $2.00 per engine horsepower rebate offered by Triton. Combined with Triton’s Veteran's and Local heroes promotion this equates to $600 rebate on this boat! We appreciate your service!
Please contact us for more information about any of these offers / promotions.
Why should you buy your next boat from Clark Marine Sales? We have been in business since 1980 and our goal is to offer you a wonderful experience from start to finish plus great service for years to come. Our location is convenient and easy to find, 2 minutes off I-65, at exit # 61, Peytonsville Road, in Franklin, TN (about 20 minutes south of Nashville).
We were awarded the Triton Boats Dealer of the Year (the largest dealer in the country), for 2014, and we were near the top of the list in 2015, 2016 and 2017!
We have been a Ranger
boats dealer since 2011. Starting in
2011 and in every year since we have been awarded a Ranger “Top 100”
dealer. We keep a great selection of new
Ranger fiberglass and aluminum boats in stock.
We are also very proud that Mercury has awarded us their Dealer Congress Award and a Service CSI Award for outstanding customer service and satisfaction. Our current Mercury C.S.I. score is 99%, which we think speaks volumes.
Many of our customers have purchased numerous boats from us
and we are very honored and appreciative that they have entrusted us with their
We have a state-of-the-art, five-acre marine complex with a paved parking lot and camera security. We are fortunate to have very low employee turnover - the average tenure of each of our staff members is almost 14 years. As a result, all of our employees are knowledgeable and experienced and each one knows that our success depends on how well we take care of you, our customer. Complete customer satisfaction is our goal!
Please take a minute to visit our website at clarkmarine dot com. There you can learn more about us, see actual photos of our new and used inventory (not just representative photos), get directions to us and we encourage you to read some of the mail that our customers have sent to us (click here). Our customers say it much better than we can!
Do you need financing for your new or “new to you” boat? Just complete a secure credit application here and we will take it from there.
Do you have a boat you need to trade? That’s no problem, we gladly take trade-in boats. Please fill out our trade-in evaluation form here and we will be glad to give you an estimate for your boat.
Do you have a boat you would like to sell? We have a consignment program that makes the sales process super easy for you. Please click here for details.
We keep a great selection of marine parts and accessories in stock. We also have a full service, on-site rigging shop – please contact us to discuss how we can rig your boat just the way you want it!
We offer new fishing and pleasure boats from: Ranger (fiberglass and aluminum), Triton (fiberglass and aluminum) and SeaArk plus Ranger and Veranda pontoons. We carry and service Mercury and Yamaha outboard engines. Whether it’s a deck boat, high performance bass boat, crappie boat, aluminum boat, fishing boat, pleasure or fishing pontoon, triple log pontoon, utility boat, jon boat or hunting boat, we have the boat to meet your needs. We have delivered boats to as far away as Vermont and have had customers come from as far away as California to purchase their boat from us. We can arrange delivery to you! (Please call or e-mail for delivery charges). We are well worth the trip whether you are traveling from Indiana, Illinois, Ohio, Alabama, Kentucky, Arkansas, Mississippi, West Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, the Florida panhandle, Chattanooga, Nashville, Knoxville, Clarksville, Jackson or Memphis, Tennessee.
Please follow us on Twitter (@Clark_Marine) and Facebook (Clark Marine Sales).
We buy clean, used boats (2008 and newer)!
Thank you for your interest! Please contact us if you have any questions or if we can be of assistance in any way. We look forward to serving you!
NOTE: Photos may show optional equipment.